For Organizations Offering Professional Assistance with Patient Assistance Applications
Focus on your patients, not paperwork! Get rid of handwritten applications and Excel spreadsheets.
Enter patient and doctor information just once; PAPTracker produces a completed PAP application on the manufacturer's form.
PAPTracker, our web-based software, offers these standout features:
- Ready-for-signature applications on manufacturer-specific forms
- Automatic prescription refill reminders
- HIPAA compliant
- Over 70 user-customized management, demographic, program and financial reports
- Monthly billing based on number of active patients rather than applications and refills
- No set-up, update or renewal costs
- Free, unlimited training
- Incorporates NeedyMeds.org patient assistance program database
- Send faxes directly to manufacturers through the interface
Pricing:Medical Practices/Clinics, Non-profit Healthcare and Human Service Agencies:
- $2.20 per month per active patient for the first 124 patients; $40 min.
- $.55 a month for 125-724 active patients.
- $0.11 a month for 725-1000 active patients.
- 1001 or more active patients, a flat fee of $632.50
We limit sales to medical practices and clinics, and non-profit healthcare and human service agencies and others offering assistance with patient assistance programs at no cost or for a modest administrative fee.
Please email email@example.com.
Free TrialWe offer a 30-day, free no-risk PAPTracker software trial. The trial allows you to try the full featured, fully operational version. To request a 30-day demo, please download, complete and fax or mail the attached request form. Demo accounts generally take three to four business days to set up.
Technical RequirementsMac or PC
Adobe Acrobat Reader v. 6.0 or higher
Security:256 bit encryption
All information kept on secure server with redundancy