Drug Discount Card FAQs
There are many different types of drug discount cards. Some offer significant savings while others do not. Drug company discount cards provide discounts only for certain medications, while others give a wide range of discounts. You may find it best to use certain cards for some medications and other cards for other medications.
The NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card
NeedyMeds offers a drug discount card that provides a savings up to 80% on many medicines. The card is free and available to everyone. There is no registration and your entire family can use the same card. To download a card and learn more about its benefits click HERE.
Drug Discount Cards FAQs
- Is there a contact or customer service number that I can call in case of problems?
- What is the refund policy on fees?
- If I am being asked to send money, am I certain my medicine is available at a discount?
- Is the medicine I need available at no or low-cost through a patient assistance program? (Usually, this would be the better option. Click on Patient Assistance Programs in the menu at the left to learn more)
- Are my drugs provided through a mail-order or a walk-in pharmacy? If it's a walk-in, is there one close to me? If it is a mail-order pharmacy, are there additional handling and shipping costs?