For all helpline questions, send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll-free number: 800-503-6897.
NeedyMeds is not a patient assistance program, but rather a source of information on thousands of programs that may be able to offer assistance to people in need. NeedyMeds does not have an application, nor can we answer questions about individual assistance programs. We strive to provide accurate and current information, but ask that you contact specific programs directly with questions.
We do offer a free drug discount card that may help you obtain a substantially lower price on your medications. Click HERE for all the information you need about the card, and to download it for free.
Click HERE if you need assistance with using the website. Please do not send us personal information about yourself or your specific situation.
- For media inquiries, business development opportunities, partnership or employment inquiries, or queries about licensing our information, contact Rich Sagall, MD, President.
- For information about and demonstrations of PAPTracker, our Patient Assistance Program application software, contact Sam (Sal) Landry, PAPTracker Sales Manager.
- For information about our webinars, partnership opportunities, education, volunteer training to use NeedyMeds' resources or to request a presentation, contact Carla Dellaporta, Development & Education Coordinator.
- For information on ordering print materials, contact Kaly Brown, Fulfillment.
- For problems with the website, contact Robin Hoffman, Director of Operations.
- To request your organization's services be listed in one of our databases or to speak with a bilingual representative, contact Damaris Mercedes Hernandez, Database & Research Manager.
- To submit information about Patience Assistance Programs, contact Kim Anderson, PAP Database Manager.
50 Whittemore St.
Gloucester, MA 01930
This phone line is for business use only and is not staffed to handle personal questions or help people apply for programs.