Additional Help with the Cost of Medicine
If your medicine is not listed, then here are some options:
- Check back on NeedyMeds regularly. The programs change often as drugs are added and dropped, dosages change and new programs are created.
- Look for PAPs for all your medicines. Look for programs for your less-expensive drugs to help your budget.
- Use the NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card to see if you may be able to obtain a lower price for the medication.
- Visit the Coupons, Rebates & More section to find manufacturer offers.
- $4 Generic Discount Drug Programs lists pharmacy retailers' prescription programs which offer generic medications for a discounted price.
- Look for other types of assistance on this website: