Patient Assistance Resource Education (PARE)
What is PARE?
A web-based, self-paced tutorial designed to teach medical office staff and other healthcare workers how to better help their patients facing problems affording their medications and healthcare costs.
- Ideal for physicians, other healthcare professionals and clinics looking for staff educational opportunities and advancement.
- In a busy office environment, staff will learn what they can do with a limited amount of time spent with each patient.
- For a small fee, the program can be purchased for staff to complete at their convenience.
- Those who finish the program will receive a Certificate of Completion for their professional portfolio.
What Will Students Learn From PARE?
- Similar to the information discussed in a webinar, they will learn how to enroll patients into assistance programs they qualify for.
Lessons include how to access:
- Pharmaceutical patient assistance programs
- Resources that help with costs associated with living with chronic diseases
- Coupons and rebates available on prescription and over-the-counter medications
- The NeedyMeds drug discount card that can save your patients up to 80% off the cost
- Students will gain an understanding of the various levels of assistance they can provide patients, depending on what is appropriate for the population they serve.
To learn more email email@example.com.
Purchase the $15 Patient Assistance Resource Education Online Tutorial:
Need assistance paying the PARE fee? Let us know!