If your medicine is not listed, then here are some options:
- Check back on NeedyMeds regularly. The programs change often as drugs are added and dropped, dosages change and new programs are created.
- Look for PAPs for all your medicines. Look for programs for your less-expensive drugs to help your budget.
- Use the NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card to see if you may be able to obtain a lower price for the medication.
- Look for other types of assistance on this website:
- Diagnosis-Based Assistance lists programs that provide a wide range of assistance for the costs of specific health problems.
- Government Programs are government-sponsored programs in each state that provide health care assistance.
- Other Drug Discount Cards. There are three categories: drug company discount cards, drug company discount cards for Medicare Part D enrollees and state discount cards.
$4 Generics. Some retail chains offer extensive lists of generic drugs at low cost. Here are a few:
Giant Eagle 30-day supply $4
K-Mart 30-day supply $4
Kroger Pharmacy 30-day supply $4
Target 30-day supply $4
WalMart 30-day supply $4
Winn Dixie 30-day supply $4
ShopRite 30-day supply $4
Fred Myer 30-day supply $4
Pathmark 30-day supply $4