We are proud to be recognized, for the second year in a row, as one of the 50 Best Nonprofits to Work For 2014.
With NeedyMeds Drug Card
- Save on Your PrescriptionsThe NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card may save you up to
80% off the cost of your prescriptions, OTC medications
and pet prescriptions purchased from a pharmacy.
Download a card and start saving.
- NeedyMeds Partners with Consumer ReportsNeedyMeds has teamed up with Consumer Reports Best Buy Drugs to present unbiased information on the NeedyMeds website. When you see the DrugInfo icon on the Brand Name Drugs page, you know we have information on that drug. Just click on the icon to read the data.
- Free E-mail Alert ServiceOur free e-mail alert service allows you to receive important PAP updates as they become available. Sign up for either daily or weekly updates.
- NeedyMeds Alert: Medication ManagementSimplify your life with the free NeedyMeds Alert app, offering medication reminders on-the-go. Securely store your entire med list, set refill and dose reminders, and save money with coupons, generics and much more.
- Upcoming NeedyMeds WebinarsNext Monthly Webinar: NeedyMeds Overview
April 29 at 2:00PM Eastern Time
Consumerism and Patient Empowerment in the Era of Health Reform
May 14 at 1:00PM Eastern Time
Interested in Participating
in a Study?
Take a survey to help improve models for making more effective healthcare-decision products. The purpose of the research is to examine how providers, patients, and caregivers handle uncertainty when they make medical decisions.
The information on this website is intended for general knowledge and not as a replacement for medical advice from your physician. We do not prescribe medicine nor make medication suggestions. Links to other sites do not constitute endorsements of the information on those sites.